There bound to be some “difficult” employees in every office. They may be hard to work with or have problems in personality or work attitude. These “difficult” employees are causing problems with team morale or directly on productivity. To handle them not only costs the management considerable time and energy, it is also devastating to the corporate if situation worsen.
This course introduces
- The most disturbing types of “difficult” employees
- Causes of “difficult” employees
- Ways to handle and avoid them
- How to nurture positive corporate culture
Dr. Alpha Leung
Bachelor of Arts (HKU, 1988)
Master of Business Administration (PolyU, 1999)
Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (CUHK, 2004)
Doctor of Education (EdUHK)
Dr. Leung is a passionate and professional trainer and educator in Commercial English. He has been providing support for frontline employees and managers in the enhancement of business communication in English for the past 20 years. His lectures and seminars utilize cutting edge research in psychology, counselling and business management to help students improve business communication.
Dr. Leung is currently responsible for the management of a team of over 100 professional English instructors. He is highly experienced in spotting problems among students and providing individualized solutions.
- Speaker, Common Recruitment Examinations Workshop, for Hong Kong Shue Yan University, 2018-present.
- Speaker, Psychology and Counselling Workshops, for iHRM, 2019–present.
- Lecturer, Business Communications certificate courses, for HKMA, 2008-2010.
- Speaker, Neuropsychology and Counselling Workshops, for YMCA, in 2008.
- Speaker, Neuropsychology and Counselling Workshops, for Hong Kong Playground Association, in 2007.
- Speaker, Neuropsychology and Counselling Workshops, for HKSKH Lady MacLehose Center, in 2005.
- Speaker, 2-day Leadership and Communication Skills Workshop, for Cathay Pacific Airways, Guangzhou, in 2004.
How To Apply:
- Choose the course that fits your learning goals.
- An order confirmation will be sent to you by email after we received the payment.
- The course video links will be sent to you by emails.
- Videos are available to replay for 1 month. Take the lessons anywhere you want with your mobile device or computer and start learning!
Once the order is confirmed and accepted, no return or refund is allowed. If you have any enquiries, please contact us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: (852) 9548 8861