The Dealing with Feelings series returns to help kids battle the green-eyed monster–jealousy! In This Makes Me Jealous, a young girl is proud of being the star athlete at her school. But when a new kid moves to town and she suddenly has to share the spotlight, jealousy gets the best of her. After a tough soccer matchup, the girl’s gym teacher helps her to empathize with the new student and give her a chance. Soon, the girl learns that making new friends and being inclusive are more important than being the best. The Dealing with Feelings series of early readers is designed to give voice to what’s brewing inside. Through short, simple text and repetitive observational phrases, children will learn to name their emotions as they learn to read.
THIS MAKES ME JEALOUS
|Format||Paperback | 32 pages|
|Dimensions||152 x 229 x 5.08mm | 113.4g|
|Publisher||Random House USA Inc|
|Publication City/Country||New York, The United States|
- Customers shall be responsible for the delivery fee and settle the payment upon collecting the products. Please note that delivery fee is not reflected on the order.
- Products will be delivered to the recipient’s Hong Kong address within 10 working days after payment confirmation.
- When the shipment arrives, you will receive a SMS notification from SF-express.
- The delivery service may be suspended or delayed due to weather, traffic, delivery location or other factors. In such cases, a special delivery arrangement will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- All orders will be subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of related goods. If the company fails to provide any ordered products or services, the company has the right to refuse to accept the order. If we are unable to provide any products or services on your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- Once the order is confirmed and accepted, no return or refund is allowed. If you have any enquiries, please contact us through Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: (852) 9548 8861
- Credit Card Via Stripe^
- Direct Bank Transfer / ATM Transfer
ICAN Corporation Limited
Phone Number: 95488861
FPS Account: 167747351
(Bank of China)
ICAN Corporation Limited
012-873-00137593Please use your Order ID as the payment reference and send us your payment proof (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp (852) 9548 8861). Your order will not be processed until the funds have cleared in our account.
^ To make sure your transaction is secured and encrypted, we selected Stripe as a third-party payment gateway, you do NOT need to create a Stripe account to pay with credit card.